Microsimulation as Tool for the Evaluation of Public Policies: Methods and Applications
- Spadaro Amedeo
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chyzheuskaya, Aksana & O’Donoghue, Cathal & O’Neill, Stephen & Hynes, Stephen, 2015.
"Using A Spatialmicrosimulationmodel To Estimate The Potential Economic Impact On Agriculture Of Possible Freshwater Pearl Mussel Protection Strategies,"
150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland
212669, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chyzheuskaya, Aksana & O’Donoghue, Cathal & O’Neill, Stephen & Hynes, Stephen, 2015. "Using A Spatialmicrosimulationmodel To Estimate The Potential Economic Impact On Agriculture Of Possible Freshwater Pearl Mussel Protection Strategies," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212666, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Islam, Nizamul & Flood, Lennart, 2015. "A Tax Benefit Model for Policy Evaluation in Luxembourg: LuxTaxBen," IZA Discussion Papers 9152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Valentina Conti & Claudio Cricelli & Joanna Kopinska & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2016. "Modeling public health care expenditure using patient level data: Empirical evidence from Italy," CEIS Research Paper 367, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Feb 2016.
- Zsolt Szabó, 2016. "Microsimulation Modelling of the Pension System," Proceedings of FIKUSZ 2016,in: Regina Zsuzsánna Reicher (ed.), Proceedings of FIKUSZ '16, pages 141-150 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Audrey Berry, 2017. "Compensating households from carbon tax regressivity and fuel poverty: a microsimulation study," Policy Papers 2017.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fbb:booklb:201169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.