Effective Tariffs and the Structure of Industrial Protection in Ireland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Paul Walsh, 2000. "Sunk Costs and the Growth and Failure of Small Business," Trinity Economics Papers 20002, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- McAleese, Dermot & McCarthy, F. Desmond, 1989. "Adjustment and external shocks in Ireland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 262, The World Bank.
- Oi Li & Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2007. "Building Export Capabilities by promoting Inter-Firm Linkages: Ireland’s Industrial Policy Revisited," Working Papers 200740, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ciara Whelan & Patrick P. Walsh & Qi Li, 2007.
"Jobless growth through creative destruction : Ireland's industrial development path 1972-2003,"
Open Access publications
10197/142, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Li, Qi & Walsh, Patrick Paul & Whelan, Ciara, 2007. "Jobless Growth through Creative Destruction: Ireland’s Industrial Development Path 1972–2003," IZA Discussion Papers 3211, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:ucn:wpaper:10197/142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciara Whelan & Patrick P. Walsh, 2000. "The importance of structural change in industry for growth," Open Access publications 10197/134, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Frances Ruane & Ali Ugur, 2005. "Export Platform FDI and Dualistic Development," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp028, IIIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:grs62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.