An Analysis of Cross-Border Shopping
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Bonis, Valeria, 1997. "Regional integration and factor income taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1849, The World Bank.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2017.
"Cross-border commuting and consuming: an empirical investigation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(20), pages 2011-2026, April.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Porpiglia, Alessandro, 2014. "Cross-border commuting and consuming: an empirical investigation," Working Paper Series 1661, European Central Bank.
- MathÃ¤, Thomas Y. & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014. "Cross-border commuting and consuming: An empirical investigation," MEA discussion paper series 201407, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Cross-border commuting and consuming: An empirical investigation," BCL working papers 89, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- David Madden, 1995. "An analysis of indirect tax reform in Ireland in the 1980s," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 18-37, May.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ian Crawford & Sarah Tanner, 1995. "Bringing it all back home: alcohol taxation and cross-border shopping," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 94-114, May.
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Rizzo, Leonzio, 2000. "Equalisation and Fiscal Competition," MPRA Paper 5335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Keen, 2002. "Some International Issues in Commodity Taxation," IMF Working Papers 02/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Roy Bahl & Mary Beth Walker, 1998. "Discriminatory Taxation of Carbonated Beverages: The Case of Ireland," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9801, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- De Bonis, Valeria, 1997. "Regional integration and commodity tax harmonization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1848, The World Bank.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2002. "Setting the appropriate tax on cigarettes in Ireland," Working Papers 200225, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- John FitzGerald & Justin Johnston & James Williams, 1995. "Indirect Tax Distortions in a Europe of Shopkeepers," Papers WP056, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stéphanie Guichard & Claire Lefebvre, 1997. "Pour ou contre le système commun de TVA ?," Working Papers 1997-13, CEPII research center.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Lammers, Konrad, 1994. "Cross-border activities, taxation and the European single market," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 799, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Leonzio Rizzo, 2006. "Le inefficienze della competizione fiscale: una rassegna dei principali modelli teorici," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 89-120.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:grs137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .