- Franklin Allen
- Douglas Gale
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan, Zhen & Yu, Xiaohua & Zhou, Jiehong, 2016. "Measure consumer preferences for pork attributes under different media coverage in China," Discussion Papers 232028, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma, 2010. "The African Financial Development Gap," Working Papers 10-18, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Allen Berger & Robert DeYoung & Mark Flannery & David Lee & Özde Öztekin, 2008.
"How Do Large Banking Organizations Manage Their Capital Ratios?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 123-149, December.
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung & Mark J. Flannery & David Lee & Ozde Oztekin, 2008. "How do large banking organizations manage their capital ratio?," Research Working Paper RWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Cull & Jun Qian & Lemma Senbet & Patricio Valenzuela, 2014.
"Resolving the African Financial Development Gap: Cross-Country Comparisons and a Within-Country Study of Kenya,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume III: Modernization and Development, pages 13-62
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ALLEN, Franklin & CARLETTI, Elena & CULL, Robert & QIAN, Jun & SENBET, Lemma & VALENZUELA, Patricio, 2012. "Resolving the African Financial Development Gap: Cross-country comparisons and a within-country study of Kenya," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/15, European University Institute.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013. "Resolving the African financial development gap : cross-country comparisons and a within-country study of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6592, The World Bank.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Cull & Jun Qian & Lemma Senbet & Patricio Valenzuela, 2012. "Resolving the African Financial Development Gap: Cross-Country Comparisons and a Within-Country Study of Kenya," NBER Working Papers 18013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2010. "Banks’ Great Bailout of 2008-2009," Working Papers 2010-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009.
"Rescuing Banks from the Effects of the Financial Crisis,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
30, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "Rescuing Banks from the Effects of the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2009-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Golovnin, M. & Ushkalova, D., 2014. "Macroeconomic Results of 20 Years of Transformation in CIS Countries: The Role of Investments," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 200-205.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:192-208 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:3141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.