The Economics of Scientific Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucia Corno & Áureo de Paula, 2019.
"Risky Sexual Behaviours: Biological Markers and Self‐reported Data,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 86(342), pages 229-261, April.
- Corno, Lucia & De Paula, Áureo, 2014. "Risky sexual behavior: biological markers and self-reported data," CEPR Discussion Papers 10271, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laure Turner & Jacques Mairesse, 2004.
"Mesure de l'intensité de collaboration dans la recherche scientifique et évaluation du rôle de la distance géographique,"
Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(2), pages 223-243.
- Laure Turner & Jacques Mairesse, 2003. "Mesure de l'Intensité de Collaboration dans la Recherche Scientifique et Evaluation du Rôle de la Distance Géographique," Working Papers 2003-49, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:2518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.