Environmental Regulation and Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:got:cegedp:65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez, Emilio Galdeano & Lorente, Jose Cespedes & Rodriguez, Manuel Rodriguez, 2002. "Environmental and Quality Improvement Practices: Their Analysis as Components of the Value Added in Horticultural Firms," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24870, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alan Murray & Keith Skene & Kathryn Haynes, 2017. "The Circular Economy: An Interdisciplinary Exploration of the Concept and Application in a Global Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 369-380, February.
- Emilio Galdeano Gómez, 2002. "Competitividad de las cooperativas hortofrutícolas: análisis del impacto económico de las acciones de calidad y medioambientales en las OPFH andaluzas," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 41, pages 53-83, August.
- Anabel Zárate-Marco & Jaime Vallés-Giménez, 2015. "Environmental tax and productivity in a decentralized context: new findings on the Porter hypothesis," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 313-339, October.
- Frank Wijen & Kees Zoeteman & Jan Pieters & Paul van Seters, 2012. "Globalisation and National Environmental Policy: Update and Overview," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Globalisation and Environmental Policy, Second Edition, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vanassche, Stella & Vranken, Liesbet & Vercaemst, Peter, 2009. "The impact of environmental policy on industrial sectors: empirical evidence from 14 European Countries," Working Papers 2009/20, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- ArbulÃº, I. & Lozano, J. & Rey-Maquieira, J., 2013. "Municipal solid waste generation in mature destinations: An IPAT-type model for Mallorca," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1).
- Stoschek, Barbara, 2007. "The political economy of environmental regulations and industry compensation," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 65, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Environment;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:1996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .