Innovation and internationalization of Latin American services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Cobbenhagen, 2000. "Successful Innovation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2100.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winter, Sidney G., 2006.
"The logic of appropriability: From Schumpeter to Arrow to Teece,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1100-1106, October.
- Sidney Winter, 2006. "The Logic of Appropriability: From Schumpeter to Arrow to Teece," LEM Papers Series 2006/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL; EMPRESAS COMERCIALES; EMPRESAS INDUSTRIALES; COMPETITIVIDAD; INNOVACIONES; TECNOLOGIA DE LA INFORMACION; TECNOLOGIA DE LAS COMUNICACIONES; TRADE IN SERVICES; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; BUSINESS ENTERPRISES; INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES; COMPETITIVENESS; INNOVATIONS; INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY; COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col013:40301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .