Innovation and internationalization of Latin American services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Cobbenhagen, 2000. "Successful Innovation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2100.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Winter, Sidney G., 2006.
"The logic of appropriability: From Schumpeter to Arrow to Teece,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1100-1106, October.
- Sidney Winter, 2006. "The Logic of Appropriability: From Schumpeter to Arrow to Teece," LEM Papers Series 2006/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL; EMPRESAS COMERCIALES; EMPRESAS INDUSTRIALES; COMPETITIVIDAD; INNOVACIONES; TECNOLOGIA DE LA INFORMACION; TECNOLOGIA DE LAS COMUNICACIONES; TRADE IN SERVICES; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; BUSINESS ENTERPRISES; INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES; COMPETITIVENESS; INNOVATIONS; INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY; COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col013:40301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.