The effects of Financial & Institutional Systems on International Trade, Specialization and Foreign Direct Investment
- Siroën, Jean-Marc
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSystèmes financiers; Commerce international; Spécialisation internationale; Investissement direct étranger; Firmes hétérogènes; Modèle de gravité; Financial development; International trade; International specialization; Foreign direct investment; Heterogeneous firms; Gravity model;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F - International Economics
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/12894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daup9fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.