Explaining Long-Term Trends in Health and Longevity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fogel,Robert W., 2012. "Explaining Long-Term Trends in Health and Longevity," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107027916.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:28:y:2018:i:c:p:107-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel LaFave & Duncan Thomas, 2016.
"Height and Cognition at Work: Labor Market Productivity in a Low Income Setting,"
NBER Working Papers
22290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel LaFave & Duncan Thomas, 2016. "Height and Cognition at Work: Labor Market Productivity in a Low Income Setting," Working Papers id:10861, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107665811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .