Heroes of Invention
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuvolari, Alessandro & Tartari, Valentina, 2011.
"Bennet Woodcroft and the value of English patents, 1617-1841,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Valentina Tartari, 2009. "Bennet Woodcroft and the Value of English Patents, 1617-1841," LEM Papers Series 2009/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2016.
"Did Science Cause the Industrial Revolution?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 224-239, March.
- O Grada, Cormac, 2014. "Did Science Cause the Industrial Revolution?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 205, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2014. "Did Science Cause the Industrial Revolution?," Working Papers 201414, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521873703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .