- Winters,L. Alan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1995.
"Why Is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 67-94
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. Mackie-Mason, "undated". "Why is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," EPRU Working Paper Series 93-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1994. "Why Is There Corporate Taxation In a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," NBER Working Papers 4690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Mackie-Mason, J.K., 1993. "Why is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Econom? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," Memorandum 18/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta, 1999.
"Optimal accumulation in a small open economy with technological uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(1), pages 207-219.
- Manjira Datta, "undated". "Optimal Accumulation in a Small Open Economy With Technological Uncertainty," Working Papers 97/9, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta, "undated". "Optimal Accumulation in a Small Open Economy with Technological Uncertainty," Working Papers 2132840, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Hines, James Jr, 2002. "International taxation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 28, pages 1935-1995 Elsevier.
- Warwick Mckibbin & Dominick Salvatore, 1995.
"The global economic consequences of the Uruguay Round,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-129, April.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Salvatore, D., 1995. "The Global Economic Consequences of the Uruguay Round," Papers 110, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M., 1992. "An exact approach for evaluating the benefits from technological change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1024, The World Bank.
- Burnside, Craig & Dollar, David, 1998. "Aid, the incentive regime, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1937, The World Bank.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 1996. "The Welfare Analysis of Fiscal Policy: A Simple Unified Account," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 316., Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521420563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .