Optimal Accumulation in a Small Open Economy With Technological Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Manjira Datta, 1999. "Optimal accumulation in a small open economy with technological uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(1), pages 207-219.
- Manjira Datta, "undated". "Optimal Accumulation in a Small Open Economy with Technological Uncertainty," Working Papers 2132840, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1975. "On optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 329-339, December.
- Goldin,Ian & Winters,L. Alan (ed.), 1992. "Open Economies," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521420563.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterjee, Partha & Shukayev, Malik, 2012.
"A stochastic dynamic model of trade and growth: Convergence and diversification,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 416-432.
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2008. "A Stochastic Dynamic Model of Trade and Growth: Convergence and Diversification," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_034, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2013. "A Stochastic Dynamic Model of Trade and Growth: Convergence and Diversi?cation," Working Papers 07, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:astewp:9709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deasuus.html .