Optimal Reserve and Export Policies for the California Almond Industry : Theory, Econometrics, and Simulations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alston, Julian M. & Carman, Hoy F. & Chalfant, James A. & Crespi, John M. & Sexton, Richard J. & Venner, Raymond J., 1998. "The California Prune Board's Promotion Program: An Evaluation," Research Reports 11926, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Moore, Eli D. & Williams, Gary W., 2008. "Is the Texas Pecan Checkoff Program Working?," Reports 90497, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- John M. Crespi & Adriana Chacón-Cascante, 2004.
"Do U.S. marketing orders have much market power? An examination of the Almond Board of California,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 1-15.
- Crespi, John M. & Chacon-Cascante, Adriana, 2002. "Do U.S. Marketing Orders Have Much Market Power? An Examination Of The Almond Board Of California," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19888, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Christian, Jason E., 1997. "A Method For Measuring Returns To Nonprice Export Promotion With Application To Almonds," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Gray, Richard S. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Alston, Julian M. & Brunke, Henrich, 2004. "Economic Impacts Of Mandated Grading And Testing To Avoid A Negative Food Safety Event: Ex Ante Analysis Of The Federal Marketing Order For Pistachios," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20031, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:dgiamo:11937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daucdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .