AfDB Group Annual Report 2010 (Portuguese)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria, 2013. "Energy analysis and thermoeconomic assessment of the closed greenhouse – The largest commercial solar building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1256-1266.
- Booth Walling Carrie, 2012. "Decision-Makers in the Dock: How Trials, Human Rights Advocacy and International Law are Shaping the Justice Norm," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26, December.
- Saeed Saadat & Muffatto Moreno & Yousafzai Shumaila, 2014. "A Multi-level Study of Entrepreneurship Education among Pakistani University Students," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-25, July.
- Kouévi, T.A. & van Mierlo, B. & Leeuwis, C., 2013. "Learning about fishery management: Evaluation of a contextualized responsive evaluation approach," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-11.
- Katia Angue & Cécile Ayerbe & Liliana Mitkova, 2014. "A method using two dimensions of the patent classification for measuring the technological proximity: an application in identifying a potential R&D partner in biotechnology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 716-747, October.
- Fang, Baling & Yin, Xiang & Tan, Yi & Li, Canbing & Gao, Yunpeng & Cao, Yijia & Li, Jianliang, 2016. "The contributions of cloud technologies to smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1326-1331.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbare:308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .