Greatest Happiness Principle in a Complex System: Maximisation versus Driving Force
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1993. "The challenge of monetary theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 215-242, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdriving force; equilibrium hypothesis; utility maximisation;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zna:indecs:v:10:y:2012:i:2:p:103-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.