"Wir Beniner sind keine Deutschen" - Zur soziokulturellen Problematik der Zusammenarbeit mit Partnerfachkräften in Benin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Schultz, T., 2002.
"Why Governments Should Invest More to Educate Girls,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 207-225, February.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "Why Governments Should Invest More to Educate Girls," Working Papers 836, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jean-Marie Baland & James A. Robinson, 2000. "Is Child Labor Inefficient?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 663-679, August.
- Putnick, Diane L. & Bornstein, Marc H., 2015. "Is child labor a barrier to school enrollment in low- and middle-income countries?," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 112-120.
- Pascal Bressoux & Francis Kramarz & Corinne Prost, 2009.
"Teachers' Training, Class Size and Students' Outcomes: Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 540-561, March.
- Bressoux, Pascal & Kramarz, Francis & Prost, Corinne, 2008. "Teachers' Training, Class Size and Students' Outcomes: Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes," IZA Discussion Papers 3871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pascal BRESSOUX & Francis KRAMARZ & Corinne PROST, 2008. "Teachers’ Training, Class Size and Students’ Outcomes : Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes," Working Papers 2008-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline, 2006.
"Child labor, urban proximity, and household composition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 374-397, April.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Jackline Wahba, 2004. "Child Labor, Urban Proximity, and Household Composition," Economics Series Working Papers 213, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline, 2006. "Child Labor, Urban Proximity and Household Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 1966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harsha Aturupane & Paul Glewwe & Suzanne Wisniewski, 2013. "The impact of school quality, socioeconomic factors, and child health on students’ academic performance: evidence from Sri Lankan primary schools," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 2-37, February.
- Zapata, Daniela & Contreras, Dante & Kruger, Diana, 2011.
"Child Labor and Schooling in Bolivia: Who's Falling Behind? The Roles of Domestic Work, Gender, and Ethnicity,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 588-599, April.
- Dante Contreras & Daniela Kruger & Daniela Zapata, 2007. "Child Labor And Schooling In Bolivia: Who’s Falling Behind? The Roles Of Domestic Work, Gender And Ethnicity," Working Papers wp234, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2006. "Poverty and Child Farm Labor in Africa: Wealth Paradox or bad Orthodoxy," MPRA Paper 15105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo, 2011.
"School quality, child wellbeing and parents' satisfaction,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 312-331, April.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo, 2009. "School quality, child wellbeing and parents' satisfaction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23654, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steve Gibbons & Olmo Silva, 2009. "School Quality, Child Wellbeing and Parents Satisfaction," CEE Discussion Papers 0103, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Goulart, Pedro & Bedi, Arjun S., 2008. "Child labour and educational success in Portugal," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 575-587, October.
- Alan B. Krueger, 2003. "Economic Considerations and Class Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 34-63, February.
- Ragui Assaad & Deborah Levison & Nadia Zibani, 2010. "The Effect of Domestic Work on Girls' Schooling: Evidence from Egypt," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 79-128.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment cooperation; development aid; development planning; Benin; West Africa;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:118680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .