Transparency and Credibility of Monetary Policy in Transition Countries: The Case of the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2001.
"Monetary convergence of the EU candidates to the Euro: A theoretical framework and policy implications,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 25-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Lucjan T Orlowski, 2005. "Monetary Convergence of the EU Candidates to the Euro: A Theoretical Framework and Policy Implications," Macroeconomics 0501032, EconWPA.
- Marek Rozkrut, 2008. "It’s not only WHAT is said, it’s also WHO the speaker is. Evaluating the effectiveness of central bank communication," NBP Working Papers 47, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- David Navrátil & Viktor Kotlán, 2005.
"The CNB’s Policy Decisions – Are They Priced in by the Markets?,"
- David Navratil & Viktor Kotlan, 2005. "The CNB's Policy Decisions - Are They Priced in by the Markets?," Research and Policy Notes 2005/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsDirect inflation targeting (DIT); Interest rate; Repo operations; Short maturity yield;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:zirebs:v:4:y:2001:i:2:p:91-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jurica Šimurina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .