Disability Insurance Is Part Of The Solution, Not A Cause Of Work Disability: Response To Burkhauser And Daly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0617-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2016.
"Protecting working-age people with disabilities: experiences of four industrialized nations
[Absicherung von Personen mit Erwerbsminderung: Erfahrungen aus vier Industrieländern]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 49(4), pages 367-386, December.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Protecting Working-Age People with Disabilities: Experiences of Four Industrialized Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 9186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & Ziebarth, Nicolas, 2015. "Protecting working-age people with disabilities: experiences of four industrialized nations," Working Paper Series 2015-8, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:31:y:2012:i:2:p:471-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .