Should government promote marriage?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shang-Jin Wei & R. G Gelos, 2002. "Transparency and International Investor Behavior," IMF Working Papers 02/174, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i::p:91-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn, 1994. "The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 181-190, Winter.
- David Weil, 2004. "Individual Rights and Collective Agents. The Role of Old and New Workplace Institutions in the Regulation of Labor Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century, pages 13-44 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bostic, Raphael W & Surette, Brian J, 2001.
"Have the Doors Opened Wider? Trends in Homeownership Rates by Race and Income,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 411-434, November.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Brian J. Surette, 2000. "Have the doors opened wider? trends in homeownership rates by race and income," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:8:1212-1215_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
- Wesley A. Magat & W. Kip Viscusi, 1992. "Informational Approaches to Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213277x, January.
- Mathios, Alan D, 2000. "The Impact of Mandatory Disclosure Laws on Product Choices: An Analysis of the Salad Dressing Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 651-677, October.
- Leuz, C & Verrecchia, RE, 2000. "The economic consequences of increased disclosure," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38, pages 91-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Mincy & Jennifer Hill & Marilyn Sinkewicz, 2009. "Marriage: Cause or mere indicator of future earnings growth?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 417-439.
- Crosnoe, Robert, 2012. "Obesity, family instability, and socioemotional health in adolescence," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 375-384.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2014.
"Can Pro-Marriage Policies Work? An Analysis of Marginal Marriages,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(4), pages 1357-1379, August.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2012. "Can Pro-Marriage Policies Work? An Analysis of Marginal Marriages," CEPR Discussion Papers 9081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2012. "Can Pro-Marriage Policies Work? An Analysis of Marginal Marriages," Economics working papers 2012-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2012. "Can Pro-Marriage Policies Work? An Analysis of Marginal Marriages," NRN working papers 2012-07, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2012. "Can Pro-Marriage Policies Work? An Analysis of Marginal Marriages," IZA Discussion Papers 6704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fisher, Hayley, 2011. "Marriage penalties, marriage, and cohabitation," Working Papers 2011-12, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- James Alm & J. Sebastian Leguizamon & Susane Leguizamon, 2014.
"Revisiting the Income Tax Effects of Legalizing Same‐Sex Marriages,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(2), pages 263-289, March.
- James Alm & J. Sebastian Leguizamon & Susane Leguizamon, 2014. "Revisiting the Income Tax Effects of Legalizing Same-sex Marriages," Working Papers 1402, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:26:y:2007:i:4:p:956-960. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .