Government Credible Commitment to the French and American Nuclear Power Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Ghertman & Magali Delmas & Bruce Heiman, 1995. "Government Credible Commitment in the French and American Nuclear Power industries," Working Papers hal-00607546, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Finon & F. Roques, 2008.
"Financing Arrangements and Industrial Organisation for New Nuclear Build in Electricity Markets,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 9(3), pages 247-282, September.
- Finon, D. & Roques, F., 2008. "Financing arrangements and industrial organisation for new nuclear build in electricity markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0850, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Yi-chong, Xu, 2013. "Accident like the Fukushima unlikely in a country with effective nuclear regulation: Literature review and proposed guidelines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 126-146.
- Dominique Finon & Fabien Roques, 2010. "Contractual and Financing Arrangements for New Nuclear Investment in Liberalized Markets: Which Efficient Combination?," Chapters,in: Security of Energy Supply in Europe, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Junseop Shim & Chisung Park & Mark Wilding, 2015. "Identifying policy frames through semantic network analysis: an examination of nuclear energy policy across six countries," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(1), pages 51-83, March.
- Gregory F. Nemet & Peter Braden & Ed Cubero & Bickey Rimal, 2014. "Four decades of multiyear targets in energy policy: aspirations or credible commitments?," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(5), pages 522-533, September.
- Delmas, Magali & Marcus, Alfred, 2003. "Firms' Choice of Regulation Instruments to Reduce Pollution: A Tansaction Cost Approach," Research Papers 1806, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Delmas, Magali & Tokat, Yesim, 2003. "Deregulation Process, Governance Structures and Efficiency: The U.S. Electric Utility Sector," Research Papers 1790, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:20:y:2001:i:3:p:433-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.