What do we know about aid's macroeconomic impact? An overview of the aid effectiveness debate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tseday Jemaneh Mekasha & Finn Tarp, 2013. "Aid and Growth: What Meta-Analysis Reveals," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 564-583, April.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398, April.
- Michael P. Shields, 2007. "Foreign Aid And Domestic Savings: The Crowding Out Effect," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Blessing Chiripanhura & Miguel Niño‐Zarazúa, 2015.
"Aid, Political Business Cycles and Growth in Africa,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 1387-1421, November.
- Chiripanhura, Blessing M. & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2014. "Aid, political business cycles and growth in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 145, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lykke E. Andersen & José Luis Evia, 2003. "The Effectiveness of Foreign Aid in Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2003, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Bazoumana Ouattara, 2009. "A re-examination of the savings displacement hypothesis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 671-683, June.
- Gunatilake, H. & Fabella, R.V & Lagman-Martin, A., 2010. "Foreign Aid, Aid Effectiveness and the New Aid Paradigm: A Review," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 12.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- Rehana Siddiqui & Afia Malik, 2001. "Debt and Economic Growth in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 677-688.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:4:y:1992:i:2:p:121-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.