Making microfinance more client-led
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Pearlman, 2014. "Dropouts, Defaulters, and Continuing Borrowers: Client Exit from Microfinance," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 52(4), pages 301-321, December.
- Copestake, James, 2007. "Mainstreaming Microfinance: Social Performance Management or Mission Drift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1721-1738, October.
- Sievers, Merten & Vandenberg, Paul, 2007. "Synergies through Linkages: Who Benefits from Linking Micro-Finance and Business Development Services?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1341-1358, August.
- Miki HAMADA, 2010. "Financial Services To The Poor: An Introduction To The Special Issue On Microfinance," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 1-14.
- Marc Labie & Carolina Laureti & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Discipline and Flexibility: A Behavioral Perspective on Product Design in Microfinance," Working Papers CEB 15-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Johnson, Susan, 2004. "Gender Norms in Financial Markets: Evidence from Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1355-1374, August.
- Jones, Gareth A. & Dallimore, Anthea, 2009. "Wither participatory banking?: experiences with village banks in South Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cohen, Monique & Wright, Katie, 2003. "Managing Client Information: Feedback Loop Lessons From Latin America," Occasional Papers 23744, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:14:y:2002:i:3:p:335-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.