Liquidity costs and scalping returns in the corn futures market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoon, Byung-Sam & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2005.
"Can Multiyear Rollover Hedging Increase Mean Returns?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 65-78, April.
- Yoon, Byung-Sam & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2005. "Can Multiyear Rollover Hedging Increase Mean Returns?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Mehdi Arzandeh & Julieta Frank, 2019. "Price Discovery in Agricultural Futures Markets: Should We Look beyond the Best Bid-Ask Spread?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1482-1498.
- Martinez, Valeria & Gupta, Paramita & Tse, Yiuman & Kittiakarasakun, Jullavut, 2011. "Electronic versus open outcry trading in agricultural commodities futures markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 28-36, January.
- Stringer, Chris & Sanders, Dwight, 2006. "Forward Contracting Costs for Illinois Corn and Soybeans: Implications for Producer Pricing Strategies," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2006, pages 1-8.
- Viktor Manahov, 2018. "The rise of the machines in commodities markets: new evidence obtained using Strongly Typed Genetic Programming," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 260(1), pages 321-352, January.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip & Marsh, Julia W., 2003. "Futures Market Depth: Revealed Vs. Perceived Price Order Imbalances," 2003 Conference, April 21-22, 2003, St. Louis, Missouri 18989, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Park, Cheol-Ho & Irwin, Scott H., 2004.
"The Profitability Of Technical Trading Rules In Us Futures Markets: A Data Snooping Free Test,"
2004 Conference, April 19-20, 2004, St. Louis, Missouri
19011, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Park, Cheol-Ho & Irwin, Scott H., 2005. "The Profitability of Technical Trading Rules in US Futures Markets: A Data Snooping Free Test," AgMAS Project Research Reports 14771, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Riza Emekter & Benjamas Jirasakuldech & Peter Went, 2012. "Rational speculative bubbles and commodities markets: application of duration dependence test," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(7), pages 581-596, April.
- Shah, Samarth & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2012. "Effective Bid-Ask Spreads in Futures versus Futures Options," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1-14.
- Shah, Samarth & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2009. "Liquidity Costs in Futures Options Markets," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53047, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Shi, Wei & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Hagedorn, Lewis A., 2004. "The Cost Of Forward Contracting," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20409, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2008. "Market Depth in Lean Hog and Live Cattle Futures Markets," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37613, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:9:y:1989:i:3:p:225-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.