An Empirical Analysis of the Efficiency of the Osaka Rice Market During Japan's Tokugawa Era
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, 2015. "Informational efficiency in the Tokyo Stock Exchange, 1931–40," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1226-1249, November.
- Mikio Ito & Kiyotaka Maeda & Akihiko Noda, 2018.
"The futures premium and rice market efficiency in prewar Japan,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 71(3), pages 909-937, August.
- Mikio Ito & Kiyotaka Maeda & Akihiko Noda, 2014. "The Futures Premium and Rice Market Efficiency in Prewar Japan," Papers 1404.5381, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, 2013. "Trading patterns at the Tokyo Stock Exchange, 1931-1940," CEH Discussion Papers 012, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Thomas Lagoarde-Segot & Jean Pascal Bassino, 2012. "Informational dynamics and cross market linkages in the Tokyo Stock Exchange, 1931-40," Working Papers 12017, Economic History Society.
- Ito, Mikio & Maeda, Kiyotaka & Noda, Akihiko, 2016.
"Market efficiency and government interventions in prewar Japanese rice futures markets,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 325-346, December.
- Mikio Ito & Kiyotaka Maeda & Akihiko Noda, 2014. "Market Efficiency and Government Interventions in Prewar Japanese Rice Futures Markets," Papers 1404.1164, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Mikio Ito & Kiyotaka Maeda & Akihiko Noda, 2016. "Market Integration in the Prewar Japanese Rice Markets," Papers 1604.00148, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Ramaprasad Bhar & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2006. "Component structures of agricultural commodity futures traded on the Tokyo Grain Exchange," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Gary Gorton & Fumio Hayashi & K. Rouwenhorst, 2006. "Commodity Futures: A Japanese Perspective," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2609, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Feb 2007.
- Takeshi Inoue & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2014. "Market efficiency of commodity futures in India," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 522-527, May.
- Gary Gorton & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2004. "Facts and Fantasies about Commodity Futures," NBER Working Papers 10595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:21:y:2001:i:9:p:861-874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.