Valuation of futures and commodity options with information costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondher Bellalah & Akeb Hakim & Kehan Si & Detao Zhang, 0. "Long term optimal investment with regime switching: inflation, information and short sales," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Mondher Bellalah, 2009. "Derivatives, Risk Management & Value," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7175, October.
- Mondher Bellalah & Xu Guo & Shuo Wu & Detao Zhang, 0. "General equilibrium with heterogeneous participants and continuous consumption with information costs and short selling constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Mondher bellalah, 2018. "Pricing derivatives in the presence of shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 262(2), pages 389-411, March.
- Mondher Bellalah & Zhen Wu, 2009. "A simple model of corporate international investment under incomplete information and taxes," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 123-143, January.
- Mondher Bellalah & Detao Zhang & Panpan Zhang, 2020. "Optimal Portfolio Choice Under Shadow Costs with Fixed Assets when Time-Horizon Is Uncertain," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 56(1), pages 5-20, June.
- Mondher Bellalah, 2018. "On information costs, short sales and the pricing of extendible options, steps and Parisian options," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 262(2), pages 361-387, March.
- Bellalah, Mondher, 2016. "Shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales in the valuation of the firm and its assets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 406-419.
- Bellalah, Mondher, 2016. "Issues in real options with shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 45-56.
- Bellalah, Mondher & Zhang, Detao, 2017. "A model for international capital markets closure in an economy with incomplete markets and short sales," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 316-324.
- Mondher Bellalah & Marc Lavielle, 2002. "A Decomposition of Empirical Distributions with Applications to the Valuation of Derivative Assets," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 99-130, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:19:y:1999:i:6:p:645-664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.