Trading futures using a channel rule: A study of the predictive power of technical analysis with currency examples
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarek Zaher, 2017. "The Value of Active Investment Strategies," NFI Working Papers 2017-WP-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Chandrinos, Spyros K. & Lagaros, Nikos D., 2018. "Construction of currency portfolios by means of an optimized investment strategy," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 32-44.
- Senol Emir & Hasan Dincer & Umit Hacioglu & Serhat Yuksel, 2016. "Random Regression Forest Model using Technical Analysis Variables: An application on Turkish Banking Sector in Borsa Istanbul (BIST)," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 85-102, April.
- Ryan Sullivan & Allan Timmermann & Halbert White, 1999.
"Data‐Snooping, Technical Trading Rule Performance, and the Bootstrap,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1647-1691, October.
- Sullivan, Ryan & Timmermann, Allan G & White, Halbert, 1998. "Data-Snooping, Technical Trading Rule Performance and the Bootstrap," CEPR Discussion Papers 1976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allan Timmermann & Halbert White & Ryan Sullivan, 1998. "Data-Snooping, Technical Trading, Rule Performance and the Bootstrap," FMG Discussion Papers dp303, Financial Markets Group.
- Jackson, Antony & Ladley, Daniel, 2016. "Market ecologies: The effect of information on the interaction and profitability of technical trading strategies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 270-280.
- Zarrabi, Nima & Snaith, Stuart & Coakley, Jerry, 2017. "FX technical trading rules can be profitable sometimes!," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 113-127.
- Neely, Christopher J. & Weller, Paul A. & Ulrich, Joshua M., 2009.
"The Adaptive Markets Hypothesis: Evidence from the Foreign Exchange Market,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 467-488, April.
- Christopher J. Neely & Paul A. Weller & Joshua M. Ulrich, 2007. "The adaptive markets hypothesis: evidence from the foreign exchange market," Working Papers 2006-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Potì, Valerio & Levich, Richard M. & Pattitoni, Pierpaolo & Cucurachi, Paolo, 2014. "Predictability, trading rule profitability and learning in currency markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 117-129.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:7:y:2017:i:4:f:7_4_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levich, Richard M. & Potì, Valerio, 2015.
"Predictability and ‘good deals’ in currency markets,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 454-472.
- Richard M. Levich & Valerio Poti, 2008. "Predictability and 'Good Deals' in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 14597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hales, John William, 1994. "Forecasting live hog futures using technical analysis," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000017636, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Clement Yuk-Pang Wong, 1997. "The Performance of Trading Rules on Four Asian Currency Exchange Rates," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:14:y:1994:i:2:p:215-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.