Options on futures spreads: Hedging, speculation, and valuation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:02n03:n:s2424786317500177 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Goorbergh, R.W.J. & Genest, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Multivariate Option Pricing Using Dynamic Copula Models," Discussion Paper 2003-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Green, Rikard, 2015. "No 2015:3 Closed Form Valuation of Three-Asset Spread Options With a view towards Clean Dark Spreads," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2015/3, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Chun-Sing Lau & Chi-Fai Lo, 2014. "The pricing of basket-spread options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 1971-1982, November.
- Carol Alexander & Andrew Scourse, 2004. "Bivariate normal mixture spread option valuation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 637-648.
- Mahringer, Steffen & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2015.
"An empirical model comparison for valuing crack spread options,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 177-187.
- Steffen Mahringer & Marcel Prokopczuk, 2010. "An Empirical Model Comparison for Valuing Crack Spread Options," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2010-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Plato, Gerald E., 2001.
"The Soybean Processing Decision: Exercising A Real Option On Processing Margins,"
33567, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Plato, Gerald, 2001. "The Soybean processing Decision: Exercising a Real Option on Processing Margins," Technical Bulletins 184327, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:taf:apmtfi:v:23:y:2016:i:6:p:409-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katsushi Nakajima & Kazuhiko Ohashi, 2016. "Commodity Spread Option with Cointegration," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Mauricio Contreras & Alejandro Llanquihu'en & Marcelo Villena, 2015. "On the Solution of the Multi-asset Black-Scholes model: Correlations, Eigenvalues and Geometry," Papers 1510.02768, arXiv.org.
- Chung-Li Tseng & Graydon Barz, 2002. "Short-Term Generation Asset Valuation: A Real Options Approach," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 297-310, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:14:y:1994:i:2:p:183-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.