Further Evidence On The Spatio‐Temporal Model Of House Prices In The United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temple, Jonathan & Van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2017.
"Foreign aid and domestic absorption,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 431-443.
- Temple, Jonathan & van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CEPR Discussion Papers 10211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2015. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/658, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 22 May 2015.
- Jonathan R. W. Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonathan Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CESifo Working Paper Series 5029, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Jing, 2015.
"Cointegration of matched home purchases and rental price indexes — Evidence from Singapore,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 80-88.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Jing Li, 2015. "Cointegration of Matched Home Purchases and Rental Price Indexes: Evidence from Singapore," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 185, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Jing Li & Badi Baltagi, 2015. "Cointegration of Matched Home Purchases and Rental Price Indexes - Evidence from Singapore," ERSA conference papers ersa15p571, European Regional Science Association.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Jing Li, 2015. "Cointegration of Matched Home Purchases and Rental Price Indexes - Evidence from Sinpagore," CESifo Working Paper Series 5559, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12076-016-0177-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:compec:v:53:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-018-9822-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Márcio Poletti Laurini, 2017. "A continuous spatio-temporal model for house prices in the USA," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(1), pages 235-269, January.
- Girum D. Abate & Luc Anselin, 2016. "House price fluctuations and the business cycle dynamics," CREATES Research Papers 2016-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Further Evidence on the Spatio-temporal Model of House Prices in the United States (JAE 2014) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:29:y:2014:i:3:p:515-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.