Detecting And Analyzing The Effects Of Time‐Varying Parameters In Dsge Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Cuba‐Borda & Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Molin Zhong, 2019.
"Likelihood evaluation of models with occasionally binding constraints,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(7), pages 1073-1085, November.
- Pablo Cuba-Borda & Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Molin Zhong, 2019. "Likelihood Evaluation of Models with Occasionally Binding Constraints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-028, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aguirre, Idoia & Vázquez, Jesús, 2020. "Learning, parameter variability, and swings in US macroeconomic dynamics," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Julien Albertini & Stéphane Moyen, 2020.
"A General and Efficient Method for Solving Regime-Switching DSGE Models,"
2035, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Julien Albertini & Stéphane Moyen, 2020. "A General and Efficient Method for Solving Regime-Switching DSGE Models," Working Papers halshs-03067554, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:61:y:2020:i:1:p:105-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.