Progress and directions in refining the Global Burden of Disease approach: a response to Williams
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Agt, Heleen M. E. & Essink-Bot, Marie-Louise & Krabbe, Paul F. M. & Bonsel, Gouke J., 1994. "Test-retest reliability of health state valuations collected with the EuroQol questionnaire," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1537-1544, December.
- Alan Williams, 1999. "Calculating the global burden of disease: time for a strategic reappraisal?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Lora, 2011. "Health Perceptions in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4757, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alan Maynard & Panos Kanavos, 2000. "Health economics: an evolving paradigm," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 183-190.
- R.M.P.M. Baltussen & M. Sanon & J. Sommerfeld & R. Würthwein, 2002. "Obtaining disability weights in rural Burkina Faso using a culturally adapted visual analogue scale," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 155-163.
- Gavin Mooney & Virginia Wiseman, 2000. "Burden of disease and priority setting," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 369-372.
- Nord, Erik, 2002. "Measures of goal attainment and performance in the World Health Report 2000: A brief, critical consumer guide," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 183-191, March.
- Mara Airoldi & Alec Morton, 2009. "Adjusting life for quality or disability: stylistic difference or substantial dispute?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(11), pages 1237-1247.
- Arnesen, Trude & Kapiriri, Lydia, 2004. "Can the value choices in DALYs influence global priority-setting?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 137-149, November.
- David Canning, 2006.
"The Economics of HIV/AIDS in Low-Income Countries: The Case for Prevention,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 121-142, Summer.
- David Canning, 2006. "The Economics of HIV/AIDS in Low-Income Countries: The Case for Prevention," PGDA Working Papers 1806, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Magliano, Lorenza & Fiorillo, Andrea & De Rosa, Corrado & Malangone, Claudio & Maj, Mario, 2005. "Family burden in long-term diseases: a comparative study in schizophrenia vs. physical disorders," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 313-322, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:9:y:2000:i:1:p:69-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .