Health status and heterogeneity of cost-sharing responsiveness: how do sick people respond to cost-sharing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duan, Naihua, et al, 1983. "A Comparison of Alternative Models for the Demand for Medical Care," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(2), pages 115-126, April.
- Martin Feldstein & Jonathan Gruber, 1995. "A Major Risk Approach to Health Insurance Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 9, pages 103-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zabinski, Daniel & Selden, Thomas M. & Moeller, John F. & Banthin, Jessica S., 1999. "Medical savings accounts: microsimulation results from a model with adverse selection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 195-218, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doiron, Denise & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Suziedelyte, Agne, 2014.
"Hips and hearts: The variation in incentive effects of insurance across hospital procedures,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 81-97.
- Denise Doiron & Denzil G Fiebig & Agne Suziedelyte, 2013. "Hips and hearts: the variation in incentive effects of insurance across hospital procedures," Discussion Papers 2013-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:12:y:2003:i:4:p:269-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .