Fixed‐Smoothing Asymptotics in a Two‐Step Generalized Method of Moments Framework
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanck, Christoph & Demetrescu, Matei & Kruse, Robinson, 2015. "Fixed-b Asymptotics for t-Statistics in the Presence of Time-Varying Volatility," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112916, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Seo, Myung Hwan & Shin, Yongcheol, 2016.
"Dynamic panels with threshold effect and endogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 169-186.
- Myung Hwan Seo & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Dynamic Panels with Threshold Effect and Endogeneity," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 577, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Demetrescu, Matei & Kruse, Robinson, 2015. "Testing heteroskedastic time series for normality," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113221, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matei Demetrescu & Christoph Hanck & Robinson Kruse, 2016. "Fixed-b Inference in the Presence of Time-Varying Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Ohashi, Alberto, 2015.
"A noisy principal component analysis for forward rate curves,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 140-153.
- Marcio Laurini & Alberto Ohashi, 2014. "A Noisy Principal Component Analysis for Forward Rate Curves," Papers 1408.6279, arXiv.org.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:640-667 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emetrp:v:82:y:2014:i::p:2327-2370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.