Regional variation in farm input use: The case of pesticides
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixon, Orani & Dixon, Peter & Miranowski, John, 1973. "Insecticide Requirements in an Efficient Agricultural Sector," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 423-432, November.
- Huang, Wen-yuan & Weisz, Reuben N. & Baum, Kenneth & Heady, Earl O. & Teigen, Lloyd, 1980. "The Recursive Adaptive Programming Hybrid Model: A Tool For Analyzing Agricultural Policies," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Collins, Glenn S. & Taylor, C. Robert, 1983. "TECHSIM: A Regional Field Crop and National Livestock Econometric Simulation Model," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:3:y:1987:i:2:p:221-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .