Measuring market power in the supermarket industry: the case of the Seattle–Tacoma fluid milk market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xuan & Liu, Yizao & Rabinowitz, Adam N., 2017. "Private Labels Competition, Retail Pricing and Bargaining Power: The Case of Fluid Milk Market," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252823, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Xuan, Chen & Rabinowitz, Adam & Liu, Yizao, 2016. "Private Labels Competition and Retailers Market Power: The Case of Fluid Milk Market in Connecticut," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235678, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:27:y:2011:i:4:p:435-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .