Foreign Aid and Economic Growth in Ethiopia: A Cointegration Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heng Hokmeng & Pahlaj Moolio, 2015. "The Impact of Foreign Aid on Economic Growth in Cambodia: A Co-integration Approach," KASBIT Business Journals, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 8(1), pages 4-25, May.
- gebregergis, Cherkos Meaza, 2016. "Economic Analysis of the Impact of Development Aid : An Application of Error Correction Modelling (ECM) to Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 83562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign aid; Economic growth; Policy; Cointegration; Ethiopia;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wei:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:88-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .