A study of the practices and processes and benefit sharing of limestone mining in the Banour-Shiva Mining Region in Himachal Pradesh, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lei, Yalin & Cui, Na & Pan, Dongyang, 2013. "Economic and social effects analysis of mineral development in China and policy implications," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 448-457.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rivera, Nilza & Guzmán, Juan Ignacio & Jara, José Joaquín & Lagos, Gustavo, 2021. "Evaluation of econometric models of secondary refined copper supply," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Xu, Xiaoliang & Xu, Xuefen & Chen, Qian & Che, Ying, 2015. "The impact on regional “resource curse” by coal resource tax reform in China—A dynamic CGE appraisal," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 277-289.
- Jiang, Meihui & An, Haizhong & Guan, Qing & Sun, Xiaoqi, 2018. "Global embodied mineral flow between industrial sectors: A network perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 192-201.
- Lijun Wang & Haizhong An & Xiaohua Xia & Xiaojia Liu & Xiaoqi Sun & Xuan Huang, 2014. "Generating Moving Average Trading Rules on the Oil Futures Market with Genetic Algorithms," Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-10, May.
- Hilmawan, Rian & Clark, Jeremy, 2019.
"An investigation of the resource curse in Indonesia,"
Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Rian Hilmawan & Jeremy Clark, 2018. "An Investigation of the Resource Curse in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 18/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Li Li & Yalin Lei & Dongyang Pan, 2015. "Economic and environmental evaluation of coal production in China and policy implications," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 77(2), pages 1125-1141, June.
- An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & Ding, Yinghui & Zhong, Weiqiong, 2014. "Research on patterns in the fluctuation of the co-movement between crude oil futures and spot prices: A complex network approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1067-1075.
- Li, Qian & Stoeckl, Natalie & King, David & Gyuris, Emma, 2017. "Exploring the impacts of coal mining on host communities in Shanxi, China – using subjective data," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 125-134.
- Ghassim, Babak & Foss, Lene, 2021. "Understanding the micro-foundations of internal capabilities for open innovation in the minerals industry: a holistic sustainability perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Yang, Honglin & Wang, Lin & Tian, Lixin, 2015. "Evolution of competition in energy alternative pathway and the influence of energy policy on economic growth," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 223-233.
- Chomba Kolala & Bridget Bwalya Umar, 2019. "National benefits, local costs? Local residents' views on environmental and social effects of large‐scale mining in Chingola, Zambia," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(4), pages 205-217, November.
- Li, Qian & Stoeckl, Natalie & King, David, 2019. "Using the life-satisfaction approach to quantify the complex inter-related impacts of coal mining on host communities: A case study in Shanxi, China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 305-316.
- Xiuyun Yang & Peter Ho, 2018. "Conflict over Mining in Rural China: A Comprehensive Survey of Intentions and Strategies for Environmental Activism," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Li, Tianjiao & Wang, Anjian & Xing, Wanli & Li, Ying & Zhou, Yanjing, 2019. "Assessing mineral extraction and trade in China from 1992 to 2015: A comparison of material flow analysis and exergoecological approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-1.
- Wenjing Wu & Jinsheng Zhou & Jianying Niu & Haodong Lv, 2021. "Study on coupling between mineral resources exploitation and the mining ecological environment in Shanxi Province," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(9), pages 13261-13283, September.
More about this item
Keywordslimestone production; royality; benefit-sharing; socio-economic issues;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:enviro:v:8:y:2020:i:1:p:36-47:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.