Unpacking the geography of tourism innovation in Western Cape Province, South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:59-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2009. "The economics of innovation: from the classical legacies to the economics of complexity," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 611-646.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:39-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scarlett Cornelissen, 2005. "Tourism impact, distribution and development: The spatial structure of tourism in the Western Cape province of South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 163-185.
- AndrÃ©s Rodríguez-Pose & Rune Dahl Fitjar, 2013. "Buzz, Archipelago Economies and the Future of Intermediate and Peripheral Areas in a Spiky World," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 355-372, March.
- Davide Antonioli & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2014. "Regional Innovation Policy and Innovative Behaviour: Looking for Additional Effects," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 64-83, January.
- Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista & Maria Savona, 2006.
"Innovation and economic performance in services: a firm-level analysis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 435-458, May.
- Maria Savona & Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista, 2006. "Innovation and economic performance in services. A firm level analysis," Post-Print halshs-00231578, HAL.
- Rodríguez, Isabel & Williams, Allan M. & Hall, C. Michael, 2014. "Tourism innovation policy: Implementation and outcomes," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 76-93.
- Cooke, Philip, 2001. "Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 945-974, December.
- Michael Taylor, 2010. "Clusters: A Mesmerising Mantra," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(3), pages 276-286, July.
- Chris van Egeraat & Dieter F. Kogler, 2013. "Global and Regional Dynamics in Knowledge Flows and Innovation Networks," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 1317-1322, September.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2013. "Innovation - a New Guide," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131119, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Irma Booyens, 2016. "Globalâ€“local trajectories for regional competitiveness: Tourism innovation in the Western Cape," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 31(1-2), pages 142-157, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:buogeo:v:31:y:2016:i:31:p:19-36:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.