Public Schools and the Pattern of Intraurban Residential Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaronson, Daniel, 1999.
"The Effect of School Finance Reform on Population Heterogeneity,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 52(1), pages 5-29, March.
- Daniel Aaronson, 1998. "The effect of school finance reform on population heterogeneity," Working Paper Series WP-98-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2011.
"The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 132-140, April.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2009. "The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions," MPRA Paper 20379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Gary Wyckoff, 1991. "A new case for vouchers," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 112-116.
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1993. "Neighborhood Racial Transition and Housing Returns: A Portfolio Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 239-252.
- Harold W. Elder & Leonard V. Zumpano, 1991. "Tenure Choice, Housing Demand, and Residential Location," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 341-356.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:62:y:1986:i:4:p:362-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.