Alternative Measures of School Desegregation: A Methodological Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Frankel & Oscar Volij, 2005. "Scale-Invariant Measures of Segregation," Economic theory and game theory 018, Oscar Volij.
- Oscar Volij & David Frankel, 2004.
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
210, Econometric Society.
- Frankel, David M. & Volij, Oscar, 2007. "Measuring Segregation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12818, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frankel, David M. & Volij, Oscar, 2010. "Measuring Segregation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32130, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David M. Frankel & Oscar Volij, 2007. "Measuring Segregation," Working Papers 0703, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- David Frankel & Oscar Volij, 2005. "Measuring Segregation," Economic theory and game theory 017, Oscar Volij.
- Clotfelter, Charles T., 1998. "Public School Segregation in Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers 98-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1999. "Are Whites Still "Fleeing"? Racial Patterns and Enrollment Shifts in Urban Public Schools, 1987-1996," NBER Working Papers 7290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Hook & Kelly Balistreri, 2002. "Diversity and change in the institutional context of immigrant adaptation: California schools 1985–2000," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(4), pages 639-654, November.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 2001. "Are Whites Still Fleeing? Racial Patterns and Enrollment Shifts in Urban Public Schools, 1987-1996," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 199-221.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 2000. "Interracial Contact in High School Extracurricular Activities," NBER Working Papers 7999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:54:y:1978:i:3:p:373-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.