Inequality among Young Adult Siblings, Public Assistance Programs, and Intergenerational Living Arrangements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Rosa L. Matzkin, 2001. "Panel Data Estimators for Nonseparable Models with Endogenous Regressors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. A. Moffitt, "undated". "The Effect of Welfare on Marriage and Fertility: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Know?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1153-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2011.
"Intergenerational educational mobility in Turkey,"
68435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility In Turkey," Working Papers 2015/16, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1512, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educatıonal Mobility in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1528, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaëlle Ferrant, 2014. "The Multidimensional Gender Inequalities Index (MGII): A Descriptive Analysis of Gender Inequalities Using MCA," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 653-690, January.
- David C. Ribar, 2015.
"Is Leaving Home a Hardship?,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 598-618, January.
- David C. Ribar, 2013. "Is Leaving Home a Hardship?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ribar, David C., 2013. "Is Leaving Home a Hardship?," IZA Discussion Papers 7290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ribar, David C., 2013. "Is Leaving Home a Hardship?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Silles, Mary A., 2011. "The intergenerational effects of parental schooling on the cognitive and non-cognitive development of children," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 258-268, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:29:y:1994:4:1:p:1101-1125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .