Family Background and School Achievement among Low Income Blacks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Kaestner, 1995. "The Effects of Cocaine and Marijuana Use on Marriage and Marital Stability," NBER Working Papers 5038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2004.
"Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects, and Inequality,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1056-1093, December.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2002. "Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects and Inequality," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0217, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L., 1991.
"Rural Education and the 1990 Kentucky Educational Reform Act: Funding, Implementation and Research Issues,"
Agricultural Economics Research Reports
159490, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L., 1991. "Rural Education and the 1990 Kentucky Educational Reform Act: Funding, Implementation and Research Issues," Agricultural Economics Research Reports 140073, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- M J Mancebón & M A Muñiz, 2008. "Private versus public high schools in Spain: disentangling managerial and programme efficiencies," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 59(7), pages 892-901, July.
- Donald Andrews & Bichaka Fayissa & Uday Tate, 1991. "An estimation of the aggregate educational production function for public schools in Louisiana," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 25-47, September.
- Ludwig, Jens, 1999. "Information and inner city educational attainment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 17-30, February.
- Robert Kaestner & Hope Corman, 1995. "The Impact of Child Health and Family Inputs on Child Cognitive Develop-ment," NBER Working Papers 5257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Hak-Ju, 2004. "Family resources and children's academic performance," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 529-536, June.
- Hall, Ronald E., 2011. "The feminization of social services: Implications for black male youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 741-746, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:24:y:1989:i:3:p:528-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.