An Econometric Analysis of Costs and Scale Economies in the Nursing Home Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11700 is not listed on IDEAS
- Virender Kumar & Edward Norton & William Encinosa, 2006. "OBRA 1987 and the quality of nursing home care," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-81, March.
- Shimizutani, Satoshi & Suzuki, Wataru, 2007. "Quality and efficiency of home help elderly care in Japan: Evidence from micro-level data," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 287-301, June.
- Quitterie Roquebert, 2015. "Distribution costs in home-care production: what are the effects of local regulations on productive efficiency and spatial equity?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01294742, HAL.
- Marie-Eve Joël & Romain Sibille, 2013. "Education and career path of French nursing home managers : impact on their human resources practices," Post-Print hal-01522519, HAL.
- Yu, Wei & Bradford, Garnett L., 1995. "Rural-Urban Differences In Nursing Home Access, Quality And Cost," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & SUZUKI Wataru, 2002. "The Quality and Efficiency of At-Home Long-term Care in Japan: Evidence from Micro-level Data," ESRI Discussion paper series 018, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vitaliano, Donald F., 2003. "Do not-for-profit firms maximize profit?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 75-87.
- Eric W. Christensen, 2004. "Scale and scope economies in nursing homes: A quantile regression approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 363-377.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:23:y:1988:i:1:p:57-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.