Military Experience, Civilian Experience, and the Earnings of Veterans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, De-Min, 1973. "Alternative Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 733-750, July.
- Wu, De-Min, 1974.
"Alternative Tests of Independence between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances: Finite Sample Results,"
Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 529-546, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGWUTEST: RATS procedure to perform Wu (or Durbin-Wu-Hausman) specification test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1984.
"Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 202-230.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1982. "Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University," NBER Working Papers 1014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1978. "Unionism and Wage Rates: A Simultaneous Equations Model with Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 415-433, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Jason Faberman & Taft Foster, 2013. "Unemployment among recent veterans during the Great Recession," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 1-13.
- Myoung-Jae Lee & Yip Chun Seng, 2005.
"Non-market Leadership Experience and Labor Market Success: Evidence From Military Rank,"
12-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Myoung-Jae Lee & Chun Seng Yip, 2005. "Non-market Leadership Experience and Labor Market Success : Evidence From Military Rank," Labor Economics Working Papers 22464, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Saul Pleeter & John T. Warner, 2001. "The Personal Discount Rate: Evidence from Military Downsizing Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 33-53.
- Stranahan, Harriet, 1998. "The effect of military participation on women's wages with double correction for selectivity bias," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 239-249.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saraswata Chaudhuri & Elaina Rose, 2009.
"Estimating the Veteran Effect with Endogenous Schooling when Instruments are Potentially Weak,"
UWEC-2009-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Chaudhuri, Saraswata & Rose, Elaina, 2009. "Estimating the Veteran Effect with Endogenous Schooling When Instruments Are Potentially Weak," IZA Discussion Papers 4203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:fip:fedhep:y:2013:i:qi:p:1-13:n:vol.37no.1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meredith A. Kleykamp, 2010. "Women's Work after War," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 10-169, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:22:y:1987:i:1:p:61-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .