Capital Structure of Government-Linked Companies in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Irene W.K. Ting, 2016. "Will Penang Based Companies Perform Better than the Market?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 528-536.
- Irene Wei Kiong Ting & Hooi Hooi Lean & Qian Long Kweh & Noor Azlinna Azizan, 2016. "Managerial overconfidence, government intervention and corporate financing decision," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 4-24, February.
- Abdalla Geth Abdussalam, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship between Working Capital Management, Profitability and Capital Structure," GATR Journals afr126, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Siti Nur Aqilah Ab Wahab & Nur Ainna Ramli, 2014. "The Determinants of Capital Structure: An Empirical Investigation of Malaysian Listed Government Linked Companies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 930-945.
- Hapsah S. Mohammad & Imbarine Bujang & Taufik Abd Hakim, 2019. "Capital Structure and Financial Performance of Malaysian Construction Firms," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(12), pages 1306-1319, December.
More about this item
Keywordscapital structure; GLCs; NGLCs; Malaysia; debt ratios;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usm:journl:aamjaf00702_137-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Division, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aammmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.