Wavelet Test of Multifractality of Asia-Pacific Index Price Series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, November.
- Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2008. "Liquidity and market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 249-268, February.
- Goldstein, Michael A. & A. Kavajecz, Kenneth, 2000.
"Eighths, sixteenths, and market depth: changes in tick size and liquidity provision on the NYSE,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 125-149, April.
- Michael A. Goldstein & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, "undated". "Eighths, Sixteenths and Market Depth: Changes in Tick Size and Liquidity Provision on the NYSE," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- David C. Porter & Daniel G. Weaver, 1997. "Tick Size and Market Quality," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(4), Winter.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Rydge, James, 2006. "The current state of Asia-Pacific stock exchanges: A critical review of market design," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Pantisa Pavabutr & Sukanya Prangwattananon, 2009. "Tick size change on the Stock Exchange of Thailand," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 351-371, May.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cai, Jun & Chan, Kalok & Hamao, Yasushi, 2007. "Tick size change and liquidity provision on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-194, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benbachir, Saâd & El Alaoui, Marwane, 2011. "A Multifractal Detrended Fluctuation Analysis of the Moroccan Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 49003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Rashid & Mohammad, Salim M., 2015. "Multifractal analysis of Asian markets during 2007–2008 financial crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 746-761.
- Jammazi, Rania, 2012.
"Oil shock transmission to stock market returns: Wavelet-multivariate Markov switching GARCH approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 430-454.
- Rania Jammazi, 2014. "Oil Shock Transmission to Stock Market Returns: Wavelet Multivariate Markov Switching GARCH Approach," Working Papers 2014-197, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- El Alaoui, Marwane & Benbachir, Saâd, 2013. "Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis in the MENA area," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(23), pages 5985-5993.
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9584-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:473-485 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordswavelet transform; market microstructure; multifractals; volatility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usm:journl:aamjaf00201_63-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Division, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aammmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.