The Challenges of Implementing Millennium Development Goal target 7D in Pacific island towns and cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Howes, 2011. "An overview of aid effectiveness, determinants and strategies," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1101, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:unt:jnapdj:v:24:y:2017:i:1:p:117-145 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMDG 7D; Pacific Island Countries; slums; squatters; unplanned settlements; urban poor;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:jnapdj:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:139-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .