The Relationships between the Socio-Economic Profile of Farmers and Paddy Productivity in North-West Selangor, Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Norsida Man & Sami Ismaila Sadiya, 2009. "Off-farm employment participation among paddy farmers in the Muda Agricultural Development Authority and Kemasin Semerak granary areas of Malaysia," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 16(2), pages 141-153, December.
- Alam, Mahmudul & Siwar, Chamhuri & Murad, Wahid & Molla, Rafiqul Islam & bin Toriman, Mohd Ekhwan, 2010. "Socioeconomic Profile Of Farmer In Malaysia: Study On Integrated Agricultural Development Area In North-West Selangor," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 249-265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Alam & Chamhuri Siwar & Mohd Toriman & Rafiqul Molla & Basri Talib, 2012. "Climate change induced adaptation by paddy farmers in Malaysia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 173-186, February.
- Md. Alam & Chamhuri Siwar & Rafiqul Molla & Basri Talib & Mohd Toriman, 2012. "Paddy farmers’ adaptation practices to climatic vulnerabilities in Malaysia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 415-423, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPaddy productivity; socio-economic characteristics; physical characteristics; agricultural policy; Malaysia;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:jnapdj:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:161-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.