The influence of tax reforms on the prosperity of micro-firms and small businesses in Uzbekistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McNab, Robert M., 2000. "The Tax Reform Experiment in Transitional Countries," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(2), pages 273-298, June.
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McNab, Robert M., 2000. "The Tax Reform Experiment in Transitional Countries," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 2), pages 273-98, June.
- Edward R. Gemayel & David A. Grigorian, 2006.
"How Tight is Too Tight? A Look at Welfare Implications of Distortionary Policies in Uzbekistan,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 3(2), pages 239-261, December.
- David A. Grigorian & Edward R Gemayel, 2005. "How Tight Is Too Tight? A Look at Welfare Implications of Distortionary Policies in Uzbekistan," IMF Working Papers 05/239, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Vasilieva & E. Gurvich & V. Subbotin., 2003. "Economic Analysis of Tax Reform," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bekzod ABDULLAEV & Laszlo KONYA, 2014. "Growth Maximizing Tax Rate for Uzbekistan," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 59-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:jnapdj:v:16:y:2009:i:2:p:31-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .