The Minimum Food Security Quota (MFS-Quota) in Food Security Policy Modelling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2005. "The Impact of United States Sanctions on the Myanmar Garment Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 42, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Helleiner, Gerald K, 1973. "Manufactured Exports from Less-Developed Countries and Multinational Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 21-47, March.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2012. "Beyond the Multi-Fibre Agreement: How are Workers in East Asia Faring?," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 1-20, October.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1988. "Export-Promoting Trade Strategy: Issues and Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 27-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada & Ibrahim Ndoma & Donghyun Park, 2016. "The Application Of The Minimum Food Security Quota In Response To A Potential Natural Disaster: The Case Of Malaysia," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(01), pages 1-19, March.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013. "The Application of the Minimum Food Security Quota (MFS-Quota): Malaysia," MPRA Paper 49970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Sep 2013.
More about this item
Keywords- econographicology; food security; economic development;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umk:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:1:p:58-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Teoh Wern Jun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaummy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .