History and differential calculus application’s in the science of Economics: Didactic regards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boisso, Dale & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy, 2000. "Productivity and efficiency in the US: effects of business cycles and public capital," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 663-681, December.
- Griffin, Wade L. & Woodward, Richard T., 2011. "Determining policy-efficient management strategies in fisheries using data envelopment analysis (DEA)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 496-507, July.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Joaquin Maudos & Jose Manuel Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2003.
"Human capital in OECD countries: Technical change, efficiency and productivity,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 419-435.
- Joaquín Maudos Villarroya & José Manuel Pastor Monsálvez & Lorenzo Serrano Martínez, 1998. "- Human Capital In Oecd Countries: Technical Change, Efficency And Productivity," Working Papers. Serie EC 1998-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maudos, Joaquin & Pastor, Jose Manuel & Serrano, Lorenzo, 1999. "Total factor productivity measurement and human capital in OECD countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 39-44, April.
- Jens Kaüger & Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch, 2000. "Total factor productivity, the east Asian miracle, and the world production frontier," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(1), pages 111-136, March.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Ablanedo-Rosas, JosÃ© Humberto & Gemoets, Leopoldo A., 2010. "Measuring the efficiency of Mexican airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 343-345.
More about this item
KeywordsDifferential calculus; economy; contextualization.;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ula:econom:v:36:y:2011:i:31:p:137-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexis Vásquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiulave.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.